We are regularly making improvements to Trint. Here are a list of things we've done to make your experience better. Thank you for all your suggestions, we are actively listening and are always trying to improve our product. Post in this forum or email email@example.com if you want to get in touch, or even join our Testing Lab.
- Vocab Builder is now on the Trints page, making it quicker for you to add words to your Vocab List.
- Introducing Verified, allowing you to mark paragraphs as reviewed, edited, and not reviewed. Find out more.
- What's New page at https://new.trint.com/, to highlight all the new things we're bringing to you. You'll also find a "What's New" section on the Trints page.
- Video is now resizable
- Markers! You can now add a marker to the waveform to mark important times in your transcriptions. Just click on the "Marker" button in the toolbar, or right click on waveform.
- Improvements to the selection boxes on the Trints page.
- Mobile app update. Version 1.5 of the iOS app is a biggie, as you can now view your Recent Trints on the app and play them back. Update via the App Store or download it.
- UI refinements to the Editor. We've made sharing clearer and tweaked other areas.
- Nested/subfolders. We heard you! You can now organise your Trints into subfolders. Yay.
- Move panel improvements: you can now create folders from the panel. It also looks prettier.
- Sharing a read-only Trint. Sharing a read-only Trint is now here. Share a read-only copy with your colleagues. Read-only Trints will update after a refresh if there are changes. Available for monthly, team, and enterprise plans. Share a copy is still available and works the same as before. Read more on the FAQ.
- Multicoloured highlights. You can highlight in five colours. Available for monthly, team, and enterprise plans.
- Detect speaker changes (beta). An option in the uploads dialogue, you can as Trint to separate switches in speaker into paragraphs. It's available for monthly, team and enterprise subscribers. Read the FAQ.
- Visual improvements to the editor. We've spent a lot of time refining the editor. We've tidied up the controls and put everything in a more sensible place ready for some large feature updates coming soon.
- Playback of transcripts on smartphones. With the new Trints page enabling you to find transcripts on your smartphone, we've now enabled playback of your transcripts on your smartphone. Just open Trint on your mobile browser and away you go.
- Continued improvements to the Trints page. Check out our separate post to see what's new there https://support.trint.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360000629478-Updated-Trints-Page.
- Improved navigation on the new Trints page, and removed the 'Home' folder.
- Brand new export options for SRTs including caption length, adding speakers and more.
- Roll out of the new Trints page, designed to speed up loading times, and improve account manageability.
- "English – All Accents" is now the default algorithm. You can switch it back at any time, but we recommend using All Accents for all English transcriptions, even if the speakers are all North American, British English, or Australian.
- You can now upload files greater than 1GB. We recommend a maximum length of about 3 hours.
- Batch exports from the Trints page.
- Updated the user interface.
- Updated the Trints page, improving functionality, organisation, and performance speed.
- Social Sign-on with Google and Facebook.
- Automatic notifications when using an outdated version of the app.
- Improving mobile app usability.
- Additional shortcuts for Play/pause (tab) and rewind 5s (§ or `) in order to improve usability.
- All Accents English.
- GDPR compliance.
- Vocab Builder: allows you to create custom dictionaries and apply those to your transcriptions. Read more.
- Cleaned up the User Interface.
- Improved loading time for My Trints page.
- Autocapitalization after a entering a period '.' now supports '?' and '!' too, making it quicker to correct your transcripts.
- The Uploads page now show times in hh:mm:ss.
- Improved UI: Made it clearer that we support multiple frame rate types as well as mS.
- Improved UI: Made it clearer that you can hover over the 'Duration' and it'll show some useful information.
- API: now returns the Trint ID on upload
- Fixed a bug on the durations page.
- Autocapitalise the following word after inserting a period.
- Show the total highlights time.
- Show the length and out-timecode for highlights.
- We now show page titles to allow you to quickly see what you've got open.
- We support 7.1 audio on upload.
- New invoices page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.