The benefit of choosing a Team Account is that it allows companies to have one Admin paying and as many users tethered to the account as you wish. This will allow multiple users to be working on their own projects while all their billing is managed by one account. You will also be able to take advantage of our most favorable volume discounts, which can go as low as $10/hour.
To be clear, we do not yet have collaborative editing or automatic sharing (though we are working toward this).
But each user will be able to process transcripts from their individual account, and there is an option to share edited transcripts with other users via email.
We have 3 team plans to choose from:
1) Basic - The 3 Hour Monthly Plan
2) Supercharged - The 10 Hour Monthly Plan
3) Team - The 25 Hour Monthly Plan
Some things to note about team plans:
Any additional hours are charged at the same discounted rate, and unused minutes and hours will roll forward for up to 60 days (there is a maximum cap of twice the amount of hours purchased per month).
Under all team plans, there is a minimum initial commitment of three months. If a team plan is cancelled after this time, users will have an additional 12 months to use the remaining time in the account.
With all that said, if you would like to start a team account, send email@example.com an email telling us:
1) The name/email of the Admin who will be responsible for payment and inviting other team users. (The admin needs to have registered for a Trint account - this can be done here: https://app.trint.com/signup)
2) And the name you would like for your Trint team account.
Please check out our article on Plans for more information: https://support.trint.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003728005-Plans-Everything-you-need-to-know-well-we-like-to-think-so-
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.