If you're having trouble uploading your file, please take the following troubleshooting steps before contacting support.
1. Make sure that your uploading to the proper screen: https://support.trint.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005092929-How-do-I-upload-my-file-
2. Verify that your file plays audio/video on your device and that it's functioning as expected
3. Confirm that your file type is supported by Trint: https://support.trint.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003734689-File-types-that-work-with-Trint-
4. Verify that your file is the correct size: https://support.trint.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003735169-File-sizes-When-size-really-does-matter-
5. Try converting the file into a different format supported by Trint and uploading it again, Trint may be reading your file as corrupt in it's current format.
6. Is it a browser problem? https://support.trint.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003729325-Experiencing-a-bug-Maybe-it-s-a-browser-thing-
7. Do you have enough transcription time? https://support.trint.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003734729-My-free-trial-won-t-let-me-process-my-first-file-
8. What about your network? If you can't see the upload popup, or receive an error message about connectivity, the issue may have to do with your wifi network. Some workplaces and educational networks have firewalls or other blocks in place that may be interfering with our file sharing software 'File Stack'. In that case, please contact your network admin and ask them to unblock us. Alternatively, you might just have a poor connection.
9. If none of these solutions works for you, please follow the instructions under the Technical Bug section of: https://support.trint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000412178-Contact-Details