No idea how to get started? Feeling a little lost? Look no further. Once you've signed up for a free trial on www.trint.com, there are a few easy steps you'll need to follow when transcribing your first file.
It's easier than you think...
1) Log into your Trint account via app.trint.com/login. Once you're logged in, you'll arrive on the "My Trints" page - this is your account dashboard and where all your uploaded files are visible.
2) Click on the green UPLOAD button in the top right corner of the dashboard.
3) Our upload modal will pop up, with the first page already open. On this page, our system will ask you some questions about the audio quality of your file. These just serve as a way of notifying you of what does and does not work well with our algorithms. Some issues (background noise, distant microphones, telephone calls, etc.) can lead to a worse transcription result - click through and verify that you're ready to upload and you'll be taken to the next step!
4) The next window that pops up allows you to pick your audio and video files for transcription. This is where you can drag and drop your files or select them from your computer (or cloud accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.). Once you've picked all the files you want transcribed click the green "Upload" button in the bottom right to start them uploading onto Trint.
5) And that begins the upload, and the next step will appear! From there, you'll need to select your accent or language algorithm for transcription; we have three English accents and a number of other languages.
And that's it - your file is on its way through our transcription process and you can kick your feet up and relax. Once your file is transcribed, it'll be marked as READY on your dashboard. Simply click on the file name to open the transcript in the editor. You will also receive an email notification in your inbox, with a link which will send you directly to the transcript.