What are multicoloured highlights for?
There's a variety of ways you can use highlights to work faster and organize your Trints.
- Highlight your transcript in multiple colours to better organize and label your text
- Distinguish different speakers by highlighting their text in different colours
- Sort your text according to topics addressed
- Use multicoloured highlights as bookmarks to mark where you left off
Have another way to use Multicoloured Highlights? Email us at email@example.com to let us know.
How many highlighting colours are there?
There are five highlighting colours to choose from: yellow, green, blue, red and purple.
Where can I find Multicoloured Highlights?
Look for the Highlight icon in the toolbar of the Editor.
To access the Editor, click on the transcript title on the Trints page to open the Editor, choose Highlight and choose one of the highlighting colours.
This feature is available on all our monthly, team and enterprise plans.
Go to the toolbar at the top of your Trint. Click on the arrow to the left of the Highlight icon and choose the colour you'd like to apply.
There are two ways you can apply the Multicoloured Highlights on text:
- Select the text you'd like to highlight, then click on the Highlight icon on the toolbar at the top
- Select the text and highlight it by using the keyboard shortcut CTRL + H on your keyboard.
Can I export highlights only?
You can export all highlighted sections of your transcript together.
Click Export at the top-right corner of the Editor, choose one of the export formats available and click on Just Highlights at the bottom of the pop-up window. Then click the Download button.
All highlighted text sections (all colours) will appear in the exported document of your choice.
Can I see the duration of my highlights?
You can still see the total duration of your highlights at the bottom of the Editor.