This feature is only available for users on our Pro/Pro-Team/Enterprise accounts. If you would like to learn more about these plans, you can read about them here.
Have you ever wanted to share your Trints with another user on your team, and make edits and changes together in real-time? With our Collaborative Editing feature, now you can!
This multi-user editing feature will let you work together to find & share the moments that matter, unlock more creative value, and collaborate on projects faster.
Who can I share with?
If you are on a Pro/Pro-Team/Enterprise plan, you can share your Trint with all features unlocked (i.e.. "can edit" access) only with other users on Pro/Pro-Team/Enterprise plans.
If you are on a Pro/Pro-Team/Enterprise plan, you can share your Trint with only read-only/comment-only access to users on all plans, including Starter and Advanced.
How do I share my files with others?
1. First, click on the Share button on the upper right corner of every Trint. You can also do this from your Your Trints/folder page.
2. Under Share with collaborators, enter the email address(es) of the person(s) you want to share the Trint with, and then click on the drop down menu to choose what type of access you give them.
You can choose between:
- Can read: The user(s) you share the Trint with will only be able to see your Trint, the edits you make, and the email addresses of the other collaborators and their permissions. They will not be able to edit, comment on, export or share the file.
- Can comment: The user(s) you share the Trint with will be able to see your Trints, the edits you make, and the email addresses of the other collaborators and their permissions, and add comments to your file. They will not be able to edit, export or share the file.
- Can edit: The user(s) you share the Trint with will have free reign to read, comment and make any changes that they'd like to the file. They can export and share the file as needed.
You can always change the level of access you give someone in the Who has access section of the Share panel. You can also revoke access completely.
What does this allow me to do?
You and your recipients will be able to create highlights, comments, speaker labels, and so much more. You can even verify paragraphs, strike-through sections, adjust the time code, and export the file as required.
If your recipients only have read-only or comment-only access, they will not be able to export, share, or make any changes to the actual text.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Want to chat? Reach out to us at any time at email@example.com