Export format options vary for Trints, Stories and Caption files. Please see this support article for more information.
How do I export my files?
1. Click into your file
2. Click on the Export button on the ribbon menu at the top
3. Select the format you would like to export in. The options available will depend upon if you are exporting a Trint, Story or Caption file
4. Scroll down to Choose what to export if you would like to customise your export These options will vary depending on the export format
Can I export multiple files at the same time?
Go to the My Trints and Stories page
Check the box on the left hand side of the chosen file
Click the Export button on the ribbon menu above the list.
Bulk exports will be emailed to you as a zip file. The link will expire within 24 hours.
What happens to my file after I export?
After you export your file you will still be able to see your file. You can continue to work on it and make as many changes as you like.
Can I export just the highlights?
Yes, in the following formats:
.docx (Microsoft Word document)
.txt (Avid DS Subtitles)
.stl (Spruce STL Subtitles)
.edl (Edit Decision List) - the only option for this format is to export highlights
Once you’ve selected the format, just scroll down and select Just Highlights.
Can I export my comments?
You are able to export comments in CSV with the portion of text they are associated with.
1. Follow the export instructions above and select CSV
2. Scroll down to the Choose what to export section
3. Select the Just comments option
4. Click Download
Please note, you cannot export comments with the entire transcript using any of our export formats at the moment.
Can I export my file without timecodes?
Yes, absolutely! Just go to your Settings and disable the Show time at start of paragraph option, and your future exports won't have any timecodes attached. You can re-enable this setting at any time.
Note, some export formats will include timecodes even if you switch them off in Settings.